PubWorks provides a great deal of easy-to-use power when it comes to project management cost tracking.
Setup a project in PubWorks with parameters like desired start and end date, budgeted cost and production quantity.
As work is performed and recorded in PubWorks against your project, PubWorks will automatically perform a wide variety of analysis functions like:
- Isolating the cost of labor, equipment and materials used
- Isolating the costs associated to contractors employed for the project
- Cost per mile, or ton or whatever you specified as your key production unit
- Budget status (over or under) in terms of dollars and percentage
- Project cost using actual costs and estimate of percent complete
- Actual duration
PubWorks Comprehensive Reporting capability will provide the numerical breaks downs and graphic representations you need to communicate progress and evaluate status.
Projects are also the preferred technique for special events, FEMA reimbursements, IGA tracking and more.